Translate

Wednesday 24 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Five of my favourite blogs and why I love them



Day 19 - Five of my favourite blogs and why I love them.


Hmmm, this is a tricky one, but only in the sense that I am pretty new to blogging and haven't read that many. You have the list that I include with every challenge post, but I will try to narrow my favourites down. These are in no particular order....

http://parkersfightagainstpkd.blogspot.co.uk/   << This is Parker. Parker has the same rare disease as my son - only it's a much more severe case that resulted in his kidneys being removed when he was just a teeny-tiny baby. His kidneys were almost as big has his body and crushed his lungs. He's now doing exceptionally well on dialysis and is officially on the list to receive a transplant, and will do so from the blinding generosity of a live donor. I am lucky enough to be able to follow this story daily. He's a true inspiration, and still a baby toddler!


http://www.lilybobombslovelylumps.com/  << This is my sister's blog. She started plus size blogging over a year ago and she loves it. It's brought her so much more confidence, lovely new friends, and considering she's dyslexic, I think she writes it brilliantly. 


http://fullerfigurefullerbust.com/  << The lovely Georgina is changing lives with her posts. She's an advocate for the fuller figure and fuller bust, and body confidence. She talks frankly about her own weight struggles, visits to the gym, and how she's come to love herself more, but equally importantly, she educates us on the correct bras and on fashion! Love her style!

To be honest, I'm a little bit stuck now, because they are the only ones I really knew until recently, but I can tell you that the ladies below have great plus size fashion blogs, so take a look. And if I think of any more, I'll post them here.









No comments:

Post a Comment