Translate

Sunday 21 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Issue A Public Apology



Day13- Issue a public apology

First of all, I must apologise for getting so far behind with the blog challenge. To say the past week has been a busy one would be an understatement. I've missed so much. There's a blog coming up of a day in my life with photos, but I may have to switch that around until I get more organised.

My second public apology goes out to my boyfriend because I am always right.


My third public apology goes out to everyone who underestimates me. I am sorry that I always end up with the upper hand because you're too stupid to see me for who I am and treat me with the respect I deserve. It's a sad day in your paradise when you can't be a stand up person, man up, grow a pair of cojones and live your life with any kind of truth or value.


My fourth public apology is to my family and friends for not being better at calling.

My fifth public apology is to my children for not being the kind of mother I always intended to be. 


Go see what the other ladies are saying sorry for and to whom.... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment