Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge - My Most Embarrassing Moment






Day 10 - My Most Embarrassing Moment

I'm a day behind, so there will be another post later. 

Well, I think my most embarrassing moment was when I was about 14 and there was a boy at school I liked; my friend and I were walking ahead of him but I turned around to watch him walk where he was going. As I  turned back to walk forwards, I slammed straight into a large electricty box of some kind, and he saw me.

Another time, when I was a teen, I went to the loo in MaccyDs and came back out to everyone staring at me. My friend keeled over laughing and told me I'd been in the gents. I wondered what the funny new sinks were for! 


See for yourselves what the other ladies taking part have to say :)




No comments:

Post a Comment